You may apply online for one of USD's Current Job Openings by clicking on the title of the position you are interested in and then proceeding to the “Apply” link. If you are a first time online job applicant, you will need to create an account in order to build an application.
Your Application must include all of your relevant education, training and experience as follows:
- Include Employment History for the past ten (10) years.
- List your present or most recent job first, excluding volunteer or non-paid work experience.
- List separately each position held, even if with the same employer.
- If relevant to the position for which you are applying, also list positions you have held prior to the last ten (10) years.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected.
- You may submit your resume, but you must still complete the online application.
We communicate only through email; be sure your email address is correct on your application or you will not hear from us.
For questions regarding recruitments,
please call 510 477-7513 or 510 477-7646.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You must apply for each position separately and answer the respective Supplemental Questions.
First time Users:
You need to create an account. Click Applicant Login and follow the steps to set up your profile. This is a several-step process. After you create and submit your user name and password, click on My Account to begin to edit/add your information. Your profile can be used to apply for any job listed on governmentjobs.com.
NEOGOV Applicant Support
If you are experiencing difficulties with logging in, receiving an error notice regarding your password, or having difficulty navigating through the online application process, please direct your questions and/or concerns to the NEOGOV Applicant Support Team.
Applicant Support Line: 1-855-524-5627
Job Interest Cards
You may submit a job interest card for a position that is not currently open. If the position for which you submitted a job interest card becomes available within the next 12 months, you will be notified via email.